Luwak Star Gourmet Coffee Gift Set, 100% Arabica Sumatra Gayo and Bali Kintamani Luwak Coffee, Whole Beans, Medium Roast, 100 Gram (0.22 Lb), Roasted in the U.S.
Luwak coffee (or kopi luwak in Indonesian) is the rarest gourmet coffee in the world that originates from Indonesia. It is made of the sweetest coffee beans that have gone through a civet’s digestive tract. Our coffee beans are from civets that are wild and free to roam around in the wilderness. They feed from coffee trees that naturally grow in the area. Sumatra Gayo luwak coffee comes from the Gayo highlands of Central Aceh, Sumatra. The coffee beans are organically grown without fertilizers and are widely known as “green beans” for being environmentally friendly. These coffee beans are grown at 1,100-1,500 meters (3,600-5,000 feet) above sea level. Sumatra Gayo luwak coffee is heavy bodied with light acidity. Its taste is smooth, earthy, and sweet with a hint of caramel or chocolate. It has a clean after taste. Bali Kintamani luwak coffee comes from the Kintamani highlands, which is the northern mountainous region of Bali, Indonesia. These highlands sit on a large volcanic plateau where pesticides are prohibited and local farmers use only organic fertilizers. This exotic island produces only a small amount of coffee beans. They are grown at around 1,300-1,700 meters (4,200-5,500 feet) above sea level. Bali Kintamani luwak coffee has a light to medium body with light acidity. Its taste is smooth and has distinct raspberry, brandy, mint, chocolate and cedar-like flavors.
- This gift set contains 50 grams of Sumatra Gayo and 50 grams of Bali Kintamani luwak coffee whole beans.
- Our coffee beans are all hand-picked, manually sorted, sun-dried, and roasted to perfection.
- This luwak coffee is perfect for a gift for coffee lovers and coffee connoisseurs.
- 100 gram coffee beans make about 10 cups of coffee.
- The festive ribbon is only used during the holiday, unless specified by the buyer.